Fear and control

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Mon Nov 3 13:35:35 PST 2003

Am 29.10.2003 23:08 Uhr schrieb "Fr Brian S Bainbridge" unter
<briansb at mira.net>:

> One "wit" writes that there are three phases to change ....The third stage -
wonder of wonders - involves> applying the very change which was proscribed
- sometimes out of> desperation because .....
> Some reflection from a very cold spring day in Melbourne.
.

dear brian,
I just prepared a cup of hot apple juice.
take it, please. it's good against cold.

it´s my real experience in planning and organizing change
that we cannot imagine something which isn´t already on the move,
we cannot wish something, wich isn´t already on the move
we cannot intend something which isn´t already on the move.
because being touched of imagination, of a wish, of a intention
needs first the existing imagination, wish, intention anywhere in the space.
any forcing to get it will disturb the flow

could it be, that you yourself was the wit to write and to experience
about the three phases to change ??

a hug
florian

florian fischer