typing their own notes...

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed May 28 10:20:42 PDT 2003

While planning for one recent meeting, a member of the management team
suggested that the managers could type the reports between Day 1 and Day 2.  I
countered with the idea that we might just like to let participants be responsible
for their own reports.  This group typed brief reports immediately after
sessions--we had every report on the computer by the end of each day.  No help
needed.  They did print all the Breaking News in larger type, so the one staff
member with low vision could read the posted reports without difficulty.

Joelle