Open Space ,Self-Organizing Systems, and The Plexus Institute

Jim Metcalf jim9654 at altelco.net
Tue May 27 18:48:11 PDT 2003

Peggy,
Your thought of "power as love" is profound and you struck a chord with
me. I would carry it on to say, "Love is Service". At the heart of my
thinking are the notions that it is in giving that we gain, and that in
dying we live. And then I admit that I have a long way to go.
Thanks for sharing your stimulating thought!

Jim