The Wellness Revolution for Organizations

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sat May 10 08:17:20 PDT 2003

Julie--

G-d was a word I learned about here on the OSlist.

It is a spelling that is made to draw us up short, to make us think it is
odd, to remind us that we really don't know much about the unnameable one.

The hyphen is a way for me to remember there is a large part of G-d I know
nothing about, and that the "handle" (a slang American expression for
"name") is not a handle to allow me to control G-d. It is a way of keeping
me open to whatever happens. It is a way of saying to myself that G-d has a
large open space. It keeps a whole in my heart.

                              :-Doug.