The Wellness Revolution for Organizations

Julie Denny JuliaDenny at aol.com
Sat May 10 12:37:29 PDT 2003

Thank you, Doug. An interesting perspective on an unknowable, impenetrable G,
who calls his/her own shots!

I've always viewed that deity as extremely approachable and real. I sort of
want to be saying, "Hey God. I've got a problem down here today. I don't know
how to solve it. Can you help me out?" Suppressing the middle of that name
feels like putting barriers up between me and God that I don't want to
recognize. Even while I acknowledge that how the holy spirit moves and what
galvanizes him/her is unknowable. I definitely like the idea of being open to
whatever impact, effect or changes s/he decides are appropriate for any given
moment. Through whatever vehicles. But I also want to be talking to him/her
regularly.

Thanks again for helping me understand why OS'ers, at least, use that
version! We don't disagree! We just do it differently.

Julie

Julie Denny
President
Resolutions
People talk...people listen...things change.
<A HREF="http://www.resolutionsforyou.com">http://www.resolutionsforyou.com</A>
14 Troutbeck Crescent               32 West 40th Street - Ste. 3B
Amenia, NY 12501                    New York, NY 10018
TEL: 845-373-7448                   TEL: 212-944-7271
FAX: 845-373-7092                   FAX: 212-944-7271