Opportunity for OST in Poland

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 08:14:42 PDT 2003

29 May

I just finished a 160 person OST in Belgrade for a large International
Development Consulting Company.  One of the participates heads a Polish
Consulting firm and is interested in using OST in his business.

I promised to put the word out,to those of you close by Warsaw, who
might be interested in discussing a collaboration.

If you are interested, contact Miroslav Zielinski at UNILOB.
Miroslav's email is mirek at unilob.pl

Elwin Guild
Future Development International
Baltimore