The Wellness Revolution for Organizations

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Mon May 5 15:55:58 PDT 2003

Dear friends and colleagues,

I wish to speak a little more about this Wellness Revolution for
Organizations. I had a few responses to this off-list. A significant comment
was that it did not appear different to what I was already doing once I
embraced that the reason that we work with the Genuine Contact program is to
assist organizations achieve health and balance. That is true. What is
unfolding here is my own evolution with who I am, what I am doing, and why.
Part of that evolution included a time when I was enchanted with the use of
Open Space Technology and Whole Person Process Facilitation and my
developing passion with the conscious Open Space Organization. And when I
probed myself for "WHY?" I was delighted when the answer came to me "to
assist people to make genuine contact". Even then, I was writing about
genuine contact being essential for people to do their most important
spiritual work-->relationship work. Even though I wrote about it, the part
that had the emphasis for me was the Genuine Contact and Genuine Being part.
As you know, the Genuine Contact tm program evolved, with its emphasis on it
being a vehicle to develop the Conscious Open Space Organization. The
spiritual work part had more of a backseat. When I probed further for
"WHY?", I was delighted when the answer came to me "to assist organizations
to be healthy and balanced for their greater success AND simultaneously to
have people treated well instead of their workplaces causing them to be
ill." I was delighted because this seemed a very good reason to be doing
this work.

And then when I probed for "why?" I came around the circle of the spiral
again, but at another level for me, where overnight the emphasis shifted to
being about Spirit, Spirit all that matters, and that organizations exist
for the evolvement of people. When I wrote the note to you about the
Wellness Revolution for Organizations, I was having a big "aha" for me with
a new emphasis. And my vision came to be the creation of a big
transformative shift on the globe. The transformative shift could be
achieved through "the Wellness Revolution for Organizations" if somehow
people could be inspired to view "the purpose of organizations is for the
evolvement of people" and to view all other purposes as secondary. I was
imagining that if this shift in emphasis could take place, and everyone on
the globe could have a reference point about organizations as existing for
this primary purpose, the ripple effects in treating all people as precious
could become global. I continue to be in this place of vision with my
imagination.

If you are inspired by this, I would love to hear your thoughts.

For me, I shifted the way that I am presenting my work to potential clients.
If you would like to know more about that, please contact me off list. I
focus on the Wellness Revolution for Organizations without actually saying
so. I believe in the wisdom of attraction rather than promotion. Within all
of this comes how I attract desire for OST and the Conscious Open Space
Organization.

Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,

Birgitt

Birgitt  Williams of Dalar International Consultancy
http://www.dalarinternational.com

Mentoring for Organizational Effectiveness

view the calendar for upcoming training at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/training.html

We invite you to join the list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact

Mailing address: Po Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 Raleigh,
North Carolina USA

Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599

"I believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. I know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. Daily, these organizations
attend to their health and balance. Participating in the Genuine Contact
program takes you on a learning journey of HOW to achieve the healthy and
balanced organization (the conscious Open Space Organization).”  Birgitt
Williams, Dalar International Consultancy

---