Pre meeting at Bramstrup - a little report

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon May 5 10:30:41 PDT 2003

Dear friends in Open Space
Last weekend (Sunday Monday) we had a very nice Open Space meeting in
Bramstrup, the second annual Scandinavian OSonOS focusing on preparing the
11th International Open Space on Open Space which will be held here the
23-26 of August. It was great to get a bit more aquainted with the place for
the International OSonOS. Those of you who will be able to join in will come
to a place that is so very peaceful, beautiful and inspiring.

The 13 of us worked together in Open Space and made some actionplans. We
produced an activity sheet to keep track of what is being worked at. This is
now on a virtual meetingspace where we will collaborate to get everything as
good as possible. Some things are already done (Do it´s:)). We also decided
on our next physical meeting which will be held in South Sweden in June.

We were honored to be able to use the lovely carved talking stick that comes
with OSonOS since Vancouver, for morning and evening news. For closing the
little "bunch of straws etc"  was passed around the circle. The little
eucaluptus leaf and other things are still there!
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com

Open Space Consulting bistår dig som vill
skapa en välmående och effektiv organisation.

Det gör vi genom att:
* Erbjuda diagnoser för organisatorisk hälsa och balans.
* Ge stöd i förändrings- och utvecklingsprocesser.
* Handleda kreativa möten och konferenser.
* Utbilda mötes- och processhandledare.

"Inspirerade medarbetare, det skulle väl smaka?
 Tänk - kaffepausens energi ständigt spraka!"