For Jo Toepfer

Srma Consulting srmacons at eunet.yu
Thu Mar 20 00:18:02 PST 2003

Dear Jo

Thanks for information. Every time when I read that someone
has done OS successfully I am on some way proud. That's
the reason why I am so happy when I herd that OS was
already done here in Serbia.

I am planning to spread OS here, and know I talk to people
and company what is OS and why it is good to use them.

I don't have information about Berlin OS on OS. It would be
great to send me some information about that. I would be
glad to participate in such event.

Thanks, smile, sun and lot of positive energy from Belgrade

Dragana