For Jo Toepfer

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Sun Mar 23 07:37:18 PST 2003

Dear Dragana,
a few days ago the sponsors of the Berlin-osonos in fact decided to
go ahead with this gathering on June 27,28 and 29.
Of the 70 plus os-practitioners in the Berlin area (a few people
living in such places as Warscaw, Wuerzburg, Salzburg for whatever
reason consider themselves also  part of the "Berlin area") some 40
indicated that they are coming or consider coming.
Basically, the Berlin-osonos is just like any other osonos: a full,
2,5 day gathering of os-practitioner, want-to-be practitioners,
otherwise in os-interested, clients, sponsors, husbands and wifes of
os-practitioners (sometimes parents or grandchildren who have wanted
to understand what this is all about but never got a straight answer
from their kids or grandparents) and people who just happen to drop
by....to learn, exchange, discover, ....more/deeper about os and its
mysterious quality of promoting productive and peaceful gatherings.
So, Berliners, wherever you reside, consider yourselves invited.
Now, the Berliner osonos has not taken place yet, mind you.
Twenty years from now with thousands of practitioners in the Berlin
area it might have turned into a monthly event to accomodate the
crowds and have some 85 year-olds like me dropping by to see how
terribly old some of my contemporaries have grown.
Still, it will of course not have replaced the grand worldwide OSonOS
of the kind that our Danish colleagues are setting up this year
(August 23-26). A wonderful opportunity for us working in Europe to
meet the rest of the world.
peace
mmp