For Jo Toepfer

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at gmx.net
Wed Mar 19 13:26:01 PST 2003

Hi Dragana,

the open space was in Kursumlia and the context was community development.
The theme was ''How the Roma and other actors from community can actively
be involved in resolving problems, achieving aims with best possible
results?'' It was a 2,5-day "standard" open space with 7 time slots and 72
participants showed up. Most of them Roma from the local community. 42
issues were posted, 18 reports produced, 12 projects created at day 3 in
the action planning part. The follow-up meeting is on 9. May 2003 10:00
a.m. in the local Red Cross building.

My opinion is: open space always works, even in Serbia!  I hope to see you
here in Berlin for our Berlin OS on OS!!!

cheers
Jo

Jo Toepfer, boscop
Tel: +49-30-42018000