For Jo Toepfer

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Mar 18 08:37:49 PST 2003

Dear Dragana,
there is a whole bunch of us meeting at bOSonOS (ok, the b stands for
berlin but belgrade is also perfectly ok) in June.
As far as I know, jo will be there, too.
Come join us (a little German could be helpful, but in os any
language will do), we are all eager to share experience and opinion
and other stuff...
if you are interested, I send details
peace
mmp

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:57:54 +0100, Srma Consulting wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_048B_01C2ED3D.3A4CE0E0
>
>Hi Joe
>
>I would like to get more information about your OS in Serbia.
>I live in Belgrade and I had my first OS before two weeks.
>It would be great to share with you your experience and opinion.
>
>Hug and sun from Belgrade
>

>Dragana Tomic
>Training Consultant
>draganatomic4hr at yahoo.com
>
>Srma Consulting
>* selection * training * headhunting * =20
>
>Belgrade, Kneza Milosa 58
>phone/fax    +381 11 36 11 972
>mobile         +381 64 16 24 669
>www.srma.co.yu

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.