more convergence talk

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 14:47:30 PST 2003

Doris:

Thank you for that posting. It has clarified a lot for me. In particular an
example of how to creatively handle getting access to enough folks in the
client organization to make sure that the theme is the right one.

Very win/win solution you came up with. I also like what you said about
holding that space and waiting perhaps until the client is ready to open the
space appropriately. I like how you are considering a way to hold out the
truth with the end goals in mind (that of getting the right, most appropriate
theme).

Regards
Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance - Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Build
Capability
<A HREF="www.ChangeAlliance.com">www.ChangeAlliance.com</A>
330 East 38th St, Suite 53K
New York, NY 10016-9804
212-661-6024

Authorized Distributor, Panoramic Feedback
<A HREF="www.PanoramicFeedback.com">www.panoramicfeedback.com</A>