convergence with "stickie dots"

Mick Walsh southbank_mgt at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 7 01:53:45 PST 2003

Dear Dotty Stickers!

My approach up to now has been to allocate five dots irrespective of the
group size.  However I must give serious consideration to Peggy's
'formula'.  It appears more sophisticated than the five-dot approach but
I am unsure if we can possibly sophisticate OST.

My appreciation of the results of OST, in my experience, is that I would
not move away from using sticky dots.  My appreciation is not simply
personal, it is also the feedback I receive from participants.  I value
that feedback.

Any other opinions.

Regards,

Mick