Convergence with sticky dots

Eddie Palmer eddie at palmer4421.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 23:33:46 PST 2003

Hi

WE use this all the time for convergence, as the sponsor always wants a
sense of the feeling of the group.
No, I don't think there is a magic formula - we seem to have 5 or 6 issues
rise to the top, no matter what the number of participants, or the numkber
of dots. We give 5 dots each - minimum - to a large group i.e. 200 or so, 7
to some, and 10 to 40-50 people. It just seems to work!
As a former physicist, I'll give some thought to the maths!

Eddie Palmer
Open Futures
Edinburgh