Quote sourcing

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 3 14:36:48 PST 2003

Doug --

Thank you so much for sharing that client's thoughts with us!  And I'm
glad I found you as the source - key word searching on the archives just
didn't find it.

I like using just the snippet I found, as it's short and to the point
(and actually sums up a lot of peoples' experiences trying to tell
others about OST!).

If you find out what she actually said from your notes, let me know if
it's the same or different and we can see which is best to use, of
course.  And if you can't find it in your notes, I'll use (if that's
okay with you) your paraphrase (which is the piece in my paper -
attached).

Let me know what you think,

Lisa

That was a client of mine who said # 1.

That's pretty close to what she said, as I recall. I think I posted the
quote here on the OSlist.

Give me a few days and I will see if I can find my notes on what she
actually said, if you'd like.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com