what os is and is not

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 09:23:50 PST 2003

my friend who is using open space to foster dialogue on war and peace wrote
this in a message to his friends and colleagues:

"Only positive comments were offered in spite of people’s busy schedules.
The dialog was held in an Open Space format. The results were not quite what
I had hoped for, but I understand that Open Space formats usually have the
outcomes that the participants had been hoping for and not what the
leadership tried to direct. If you want to find out more about how Open
Space works go to  http://www.openspaceworld.com/users_guide.htm"

i like what he said and will surely quote him in the future.

john

http://www.beyondborders.net/experiment.htm

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp