OST 101

gilly.massed at rcn.com gilly.massed at rcn.com
Wed Mar 19 04:53:05 PST 2003

Hello all,

I am new to OST and hope this is not an inappropriate request. I am a
middle school teacher in the Boston Public Schools and will be facilitating
a meeting with about 7 colleagues. I would like the format to follow the
OST model. I know the 4 principles and the law of two feet and have a
theme. After that I could use the step by step process of how to do an OST
meeting. My hope is that the school will adopt OST as way to do meetings.
Thanks in advance!

Gilly

http://mail2web.com/ .