AW: Pattern Languages

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Jun 30 09:04:52 PDT 2003

congratulations on your milestone and the attention you're getting,
reinhard!  i love the pictures you make and wonder what it takes to
learn to draw these things.  it seems like such a fun way to be in the
flow of what's happening.

as for 'reconfigure', i think that's perhaps only part of it... i think
i should go back and adjust this.  renew, revitalize.  these might be
closer to the truth alexander is getting at.

my next little project there is to fill out hte FifteenPropertiesOST
page, noticing where and how we can notice the properties in the usual
practice of ost, and also do this more carefully.  i thnk there must be
many many opportunities for the properties to show up in ost.

feel free to add your thoughts directly to the stuff i've written there
on my website, mixed right in or as afterthoughts at teh bottom.  if you
are moved to pictures, then just send those along and i'll post them!

many thanks!