quote The lights !

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jun 5 20:48:08 PDT 2003

hello alan, et al,

there are some "soundbites" posted at
http://www.openspaceworld.org/english  just the tip of the
iceberg of stories shared over the years.  so far, we have
bits from hho, me, chris corrigan, john engle and maybe jeff
aitken, if memory serves.  just click the soundbites link
when you get to the site.  anyone can add to these.
facilitator descriptions and client quotes are equally
appropriate there.  would suggest we keep them short and
simple.  if the list gets large, we'll break it into pieces
based on types of org or somthing like that.  just click the
edit link at the bottom of that page.  michael

Alan Stewart wrote:

 > G'day All
 >
 > Lisa, is it you who mentioned compiling a collection of OST
 > 'testimonials'?
 >
 > My sense is that if you - and anyone else who is doing
this - would be
 > happy to
 > share these or provide direction as to where they might
be located,
 > this could help us all.
 >
 > 'Uninitiated' potential clients want to hear about outcomes!
 >
 > Perhaps people would wish to share single ones which
stand out for
 > them, knowing of
 > course that these arose in particular contexts.
 >
 > On April 19 of this year I contributed such a testimonial
on 'Far more
 > to us than anticipated'
 > from the CEO of a large aged care facility.
 >
 > Benefits of this kind of 'clearing house' activity could
be similar to

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates