quote The lights !

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Jun 6 13:49:14 PDT 2003

together, lisa and i have managed to post her quotes to the website.
 http://www.openspaceworld.org/english

spent a good bit of time rearranging things there and hopefully
improving the navigability of the whole thing.  some pretty good
resources posted there, i htink.  have a look as you like.

if you see anything going wrong there, please just click the edit link
at the bottom of that page and clean it up.  the whole site runs on
passion bounded by responsibility.   would be great to have a few other
eyeballs helping with the tidying there.

michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates