quote The lights !

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 5 11:14:41 PDT 2003

Hello Susanne –

I have been compiling several papers using the quotes of our colleagues
on the list.  I find it works well when I send a draft to everyone who
I’d like to “use” to see if they wish to make any adjustments in either
the quotation (because in the paper it may be in a new context) or their
contact information.  I think it’s marvelous to share the learning in
and from many voices.  It also lets others new to Open Space know that
we are all around the world

Let us know how we can help you in any way.  As you may know from
reading the list, you can even ask us specific questions to get at
something about which you are writing.

Most importantly, let us hear what you are learning – there are many
ways that all of us can use your writings as well.

Warm wishes from foggy Berkeley, California,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e