quote The lights !

Alan Stewart alan.stewart at senet.com.au
Thu Jun 5 19:33:52 PDT 2003

G'day All

Lisa, is it you who mentioned compiling a collection of OST 'testimonials'?

My sense is that if you - and anyone else who is doing this - would be happy to
share these or provide direction as to where they might be located, this could help us all.

'Uninitiated' potential clients want to hear about outcomes!

Perhaps people would wish to share single ones which stand out for them, knowing of
course that these arose in particular contexts.

On April 19 of this year I contributed such a testimonial on 'Far more to us than anticipated'
from the CEO of a large aged care facility.

Benefits of this kind of 'clearing house' activity could be similar to the collection of brief
descriptions of OST which emerged on our list a couple of years ago; I found these very useful
for my purposes.

With love

Alan
Adelaide