quote The lights !

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 5 05:09:12 PDT 2003

At 12:46 PM 6/5/2003 +0200, Susanne wrote:
>So here ´my question: May I quote mails of the list?
>I would list it with name, date and internetsource (listserv).
>Is that ok? Is there somebody who dont like that?

Ever since this list began, the presumption has been that anything
appearing here is in the public domain. It has also been the way of the
global OS community that we share what we are learning. Lots of folks have
found this surprising, but OS is free, and the only way to deepen our
understanding and practice is to share what we are learning. Of course,
attribution is always appreciated, but if it is on this list -- it is there
for everybody. One caution, however -- because the list operates in
English, and (obviously) not everybody has English as a first language -- I
suggest checking with the authors to make sure that they said what they
intended, and that you understand it. Nothing about agreement or
disagreement -- but simple understanding.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA