quote The lights !

Susanne Hildebrand susannehildebrand at web.de
Thu Jun 5 03:46:19 PDT 2003

Hallo everybody,

I´m a silent reader since sometimes, judt finished my training as an
os-facilitator in beautiful Weimar.
It was a great experience with Michael Pannwitz,+ Hans georg Wicke and their
great team, the diversity of people from all over europe and ton´s of
information, insights, emotions and exchanges.

Now I´m back on my desk, writing my degree dissertation in psychology. It´s
a theoretical work on selforganization in social systems, how the principles
of selforganization can be applied in the social sciences and how os works
from a psychological view.
I´m very happy with my issue, although it´s quite a fight sometimes, but
seems like thats part of the game ....
Exchange with friends and colleagues helps a lot, and also sneaking a lot at
the lists (this + the openspacedeutsch), especially as I have the experience
of participating and assisting open space, but did not facilitate yet.

So here ´my question: May I quote mails of the list?
I would list it with name, date and internetsource (listserv).
Is that ok? Is there somebody who dont like that?

Best wishes, and as we used to say in Weimar (cause in os its quite a
surprise to see how prepared we actually are)
be surprised to be prepared!
Susanne

Susanne Hildebrand
030/44340515