WEBMAIL: Open Space Institute Chile

Juan Luis Walker B. jlwalker at MI.CL
Thu Jul 31 17:35:35 PDT 2003

Dear Michael, Artur and all the colleagues in the list:

Thank you for let me know about others practitioners of OST in Chile, and
the intent  for develop some kind of organization that can group together
the few of us in our country. That could be wonderful.
So I hope Michael that your webmaster has already put Chile in blue.
The same that Johann Borquez tell us, to whom I hope I will be introduce
in the future, I had make my debut with the facilitation of OST events in
May of 2002. Since that time to now, my experience with OST in Chile has
been growing very much, in quantity and quality terms, both public and
private organizations.
The first of that experience I have write it in a paper whose title
is “Espíritu y Liturgia en ESSCO S.A.:El cambio es como el agua”, that  I
have sent to some of you that answer my first and unique post in the Oslist
(“Getting on the wave”, May 2002).
Unfortunately I can not already accomplish previous commitment, taken also
with some of you, in order to translate that article to English, but if
somebody want it in Spanish, I will be pleasant to send it by e-mail.
Finally I want to say to all my colleagues of  the Oslist that I read
permanently your post in the list, and to do so is a real pleasure to me.
In the future I think that I will win more force and passion to let down my
language barriers, and participate in a more active way in yours deeps and
interesting discussion.
Thanks for permit me hear about all of you day by day.

Best wishes from,

Juan Luis “Johnnie” Walker