OS use - looking for similar use history

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Tue Jul 15 16:30:16 PDT 2003

Darcy:

I have "Opened Space" at the end of a conference a number of times.
(I've also Opened Space for the first day and that was interesting.)  At
a 2000 event with Canadian leadership the last day was in Open Space and
that was very productive.  Using it for a half-day has also worked,
depending on the number of participants.  People certainly get a good
conversation.  It is a great way to explore how to implement ideas that
have emerged in the previous conference sessions (and to find out if any
of them were took root).  As with Eleana, I have Open Space at the end
of a Future Search and it works for the AI Summit as well.

Go for it and enjoy what you learn.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation