OSW Wiki - Learning Workshop reports

Justus Lewis justus at transformasia.com.au
Sun Jul 13 17:45:12 PDT 2003

 Hi Everyone,
I've taken the plunge, Michael, and started a wiki thread on OS Learning
Workshops in Australia, sharing one of the insights into the
facilitator's role gained from running my first such workshop over the
last three days. I was fascinated to notice how much more I myself
learned from this workshop and would like to hear others' thoughts on
this.
Justus H Lewis, PhD
Change Facilitator and Executive Coach
 <http://www.transformasia.com.au/> www.transformasia.com.au
  the fact is that the space awaits our showing up and posting issues
and projects and being together... once again, please join us there if
you have any interest in what is possible to do with your colleagues
here and/or with your public/community clients, too.
http://www.openspaceworld.NET....

michaelh