non-distractions

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Jul 13 16:23:05 PDT 2003

yes, yes, julie (and all).  AND...

talking about wiki/website is like talking about open space -- you can
certainly do it -- can even spend a really long time doing it -- but
it's a really sorry substitute for the actual experience of working
together *in* it.

our invitation was to work *in* the new wiki/website.  if you care about
something related to the wiki/websites, then post something there in the
Questions or NetSpaceDevelopment pages.  if you want to learn more about
wiki, come have a look and post questions.  if you want to use it for
other project groups running in openspace, that's great too.  looks like
we'll do a little demo with this year's osonos, too.  that's all what
it's there for.  and it runs just like open space -- passion bounded by
responsibility.   http://www.openspaceworld.NET

we are gathering there now and things are beginning to show up.  we are
learning by doing.  everyone is welcome.

michaelh

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates