Continuity of week-apart sessions?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Jan 26 17:25:11 PST 2003

Judi, Alan, Brian, Laurel, and all--

Thank you all for your examples and questions.

Laurel--Thank you for the heads up on healthcare people--valuable advice.

Brian--Well it is interesting that some folks open the sessions each time,
and others do not. I am curious, Brian, how close in time were your
sessions to each other?

Alan--The reason the sessions are a week apart is that the sponsor is
trying to accommodate healthcare workers, many of whom in our community
have late Wednesday afternoons off. Hence the short 3 hour time slots, too.

My question for you Alan, is if you would have different themes each of the
three days?

My sponsor is pushing for separate themes, but so far I have resisted.
Laurel suggests one theme, no sub-themes, too, in order to get deeper
conversations. What is your experience?

All--I have been picturing this as one OST with folks having the chance to
post topics for all 3 Wednesdays on Day 1. Then on each of the successive
days they could post more topics for those days. Does that make sense, or
should I just have them post only for Day 1 on Day 1, Day 2 on Day 2, etc.?

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com