Help with Democratic Party

Bernd Weber weberb at gmx.at
Mon Jan 13 23:39:39 PST 2003

Hi Peggy and all,

YES, there is!

Michael from Germany already informed the list, that the "1001..thing" is discussing similar things.

Some day ago I got an email from some very frustrated social-democrats in Austria, looking for new ways of thinking and practicing democraticy in politics/democratic politics. Though ideas like yours have not yet reached much energy there. Our "greens" are already thinking more along such lines.

I really like these arousing polylogues here and there:

"living democracy-peace-collective creativity-order coming from chaos-self organization-commitment and responsability"

This seems to be  a meme-cluster I have been dreaming along for years, but there were not many others to share such dreams (it seemed;-).

I think there could be a new, powerful and creative definition of AN-ARCHY coming out of this.
In the sense of: acting towards a society which is democratic in reality and not only formaly
and which is NOT mainly based on power-relations.

Unfortunately the word has quite sucessfully been condemmed to be a non-word.

Bernd
after quite a while of being absent here

-----
weberb at gmx.at, on 14.01.2003 at 09:19:54 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
No attachments
Bernd Weber
e-mail: weberb at gmx.at
----
C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77
----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien AUSTRIA
fone:  00431 596 86 57, cellfone: +43 0664 7667872
----
Wenn Du meine private elektronische Diskussionsgruppe abonnieren möchtest,
sende einfach eine E-Mail an berndweber-subscribe at yahoogroups.de
----
Inscricao no grupo de discussao "Sistemas organizacionais":
Escrever um email para o endereco <sis-org-subscribe at eGroups.com>