How explain/demonstrate OS to Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, etc.?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Jan 12 17:22:43 PST 2003

Diane, Carla and Harrison--

Thanks for your prompt, thoughtful responses.

Since my subject is one of some general interest (I presume most everybody
is getting older, and maybe even knows somebody elderly <grin>), I have
hope that I could get people to find some passion from the topic, "Doing
Something about Senior Healthcare and Well-Being."

On the other hand, Harrison hit it on the head in wondering whether such a
group as a service club might just have a ho-hum, when do we adjourn
attitude.

I usually have good luck with groups getting some activity going. But with
service clubs I have a hard time getting over their general lack of
interest.

Is there hope?

                              :-Doug. Germann