Business Analysis and Training

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Jan 8 20:26:25 PST 2003

One more thing:

There is a really interesting weblog out there called "Group Forming
blog" which could stand to have more conversation from OST facilitators.
This is a group that is primarily knowledge management researchers and
workers, looking at how groups form and the implications of group
forming processes on the kinds of software that manage knowledge (I'm
going right off this term these days...).  Early on I chimed in with
OST, but I got sidetracked and the conversation went chugging merrily
along without me.

Anyway, the blog is here: http://www.aquameta.com/gf/drupal/

Enjoy,

Chris