an invitation to make a resolution for 2003 to make a difference on planet earth

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 4 19:15:52 PST 2003

An invitation to all light workers to explore the current opportunity that
we have for making a difference on planet earth

With the beginning of the new year, we invite you to consider making
resolutions to do what you are meant to do as light workers here on planet
earth at this time. If you believe that you are a light worker, there is
work to do and NOW is a good time to begin with a new level of commitment,
intention, and practical action.

The invitation
The time is NOW  to use the free will that God gave to you and to make
conscious deliberate choices about what is right for you in accordance with
your true nature. We invite you to consider your present and future work in
the process of God knowing God. There is work for you about you, there is
work for you regarding your organization(s), there is work for you regarding
all of humanity, and there is work for you regarding this planet and all of
creation, as we know it and beyond.

The Source
In this lifetime as well as through a series of lifetimes, we discover who
we are and why we are here so that when all of our learning and all of our
experiencing and all of our evolving and all of our growing is done, we will
return to God. You do the same, as does each and every one of us.  The holy
books tell us that we were created so that God could know God. All is in
service to God knowing God. There is no God but God. I come from God and you
come from God. God is within each of us and all around us. All is God. All
is Spirit. Spirit is all that is. God is all that is. In God, in Spirit, we
are all connected, as all of creation is connected.

The quest
For many years and for many lifetimes, each and every one of us has had the
opportunity to work at "who am I?" and "why am I here?".  Some of us on
earth believe that we have answered these questions. It also seems that many
more of us have not yet answered these questions and that some are not yet
aware of these questions or that they are even seeking answers.

Many of us who have answered "who am I?" and "why am I here?" may have
discovered the journey to be difficult with many trials and tribulations,
only to discover that the answer was deep inside of each of us all along. It
is said that God designed us that way, placing great wisdom in each of our
hearts. It was part of the great design for God to experience God.

In answering "who am I?" and "why am I here?" all of us were required to
make genuine contact with our whole self. To do so was a true process of
courage, but it could not be avoided in our awakening. Each and every one of
us needed to break through our veils of illusion and discover our own
personal joy filled essence, love, truth, and role as creators of our
personal reality.  We have called the process of answering these questions
by many names such as "awakening" or "self awareness" or "individuation" or
"actualization" or "becoming. Over the years, many teachers and masters
assisted us with this work, as have the angels. Many authors and poets have
written books to assist us in our "becoming". In my experience, I would find
these books on bookstore and library shelves under the heading of "self
help" and "religion" and "art". Artists, playwrights, composers and
musicians have also assisted us in our journey of "becoming". Primarily, we
learn and experience our awakening through genuine contact in our
relationships: in our relationship with our own self, relationship with one
other, relationship with a collective of individuals, relationship with
creation, and relationship with Spirit.

Our current opportunity
We have the opportunity to influence all of humanity to awaken and for them
to become aware of who they really are, and of their inner beauty, power,
love, and joy and their connection to Spirit. This continues and accelerates
the process of God knowing God.

We now have the opportunity to co-create a future that is life nurturing for
all of us and for our planet and in doing so, we take the next big step in
God knowing God.

The beliefs that are required are: Spirit is all that is, that the blueprint
for perfect health is within all organisms, that we are co-creators, that
all is possible when we work with Spirit, and that our beliefs create our
reality.

The action that is required is for us to connect and to work together as
deliberate co-creators with Spirit and with each other to achieve harmony
and balance for all.

The invitation
The time is now, to use the free will that God gave to you to make conscious
deliberate choices about what is right for you in accordance with your true
nature. I invite you to consider your present and future work in this
process of God knowing God. There is work for you about yourself, there is
work for you regarding your organization(s), there is work for you regarding
all of humanity, and there is work for you regarding this planet and all of
creation, as we know it and beyond.

Equipping yourself for the work you choose
1. 1.        To a large degree, you are already properly equipped to do this
work. Start where you are, with all of your experience, skills, capacity,
and connections. Be aware of and acknowledge the many gifts and resources
that you have for doing this great work.

2. 2.        Continue following any path that makes sense to you and that
works for you to achieve your personal optimal health and balance. Attending
to your personal health and balance is essential to do the work that is now
needed on our planet. Your state of being is as important, if not more so,
than what you do.

3. 3.        Enhance your knowledge, skills, and capacity for working with
and thriving with the reality that we are all connected and that change is
constant. Embracing and working with change, as the doorway to opportunity
instead of resisting it will assist in personal growth and expansion of
consciousness.

4. 4.        Learn how to influence others (one at a time or in groups) to
awaken to their own truth of being. Learn the art of allowing each and every
person the lessons and opportunities of their own creating and creation.

5. 5.        Learn how to achieve and sustain healthy, balanced, successful,
and life nurturing organizations. Learn how to lead healthy, balanced,
successful and life nurturing organizations in working with Spirit and in
achieving exciting tangible results.

We have some opportunities to assist you to equip yourself

1.       We offer a list serve. Network and have discussions that matter to
you on the IAM (International Alliance for Mentoring) list serve. The list
serve is a good place for you to alert others to the opportunities that you
are offering. To sign on to this list serve go to
www.smartgroups.com/groups/iamentoring . This is a new list serve that has a
website via smartgroups on which to share resources.
2.         We offer a conference. Meet others and develop your ideas at the
annual IAM (International Alliance for Mentoring) conference in Raleigh,
North Carolina, USA September 28-29  or organize an IAM conference in your
area for the same dates, letting us know so that we can connect the
different locations on-line for sharing between locations.  Information is
at: http://www.openspacetechnology.com/iam.html. To date the primary project
of the International Alliance for Mentoring is the Harmony Project. Please
consider joining us. Information is at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/harmony.html
3.       We offer a workshop for leaders and facilitators to work on their
personal health and balance in preparation for leading and facilitating the
learning in others. The Individual Health and Balance learning intensive for
leaders and facilitators of people is a 4 day program. We offer two of these
workshops in 2003. One is offered in  Raleigh, North Carolina, USA from
March 21-24 and the other is offered in Gothenberg, Sweden from October
11-15. For more information, contact us at the numbers below or go to
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/tr_ihb.html
4.         We offer learning intensives for leaders, facilitators, and
others who want to learn HOW to achieve, sustain, and lead healthy, balanced
life nurturing organizations that work with Spirit. Our offering includes an
introductory workshop (2 1/2 days to explore achieving and regenerating
organizational health and balance); four learning intensives for specific
skill development for achieving and sustaining healthy balanced life
nurturing organizations that work with Spirit ( 6 days to learn two methods
for leading meetings/gatherings of people to achieve health, balance and
working with Spirit; 2 days to learn to facilitate meetings intended to
resolve conflict; and 4 days at a deeper level to learn to achieve and
sustain the healthy balanced life nurturing organization that works with
Spirit-we call this the conscious Open Space Organization). Through these
workshops we offer you the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and
capacity for working and thriving with the connectedness of all and thriving
in constant change and enabling others to do the same. Specific and usable
skills are achieved from attending the introductory workshop or any one of
the intensives. Greatest benefit is achieved by attending the whole series.

In 2003, the learning intensives are scheduled for twice in Raleigh, North
Carolina, USA ,  once in Frankfurt, Germany and once in Gothenberg, Sweden.
Other locations and dates are still being firmed up and will be available
soon. For more information please contact us at Birgitt at mindspring.com and
we will send you a description, dates, and costs. The first Raleigh and
Sweden dates occur soon.

We wish you a blessed 2003
Birgitt and Ward Williams
Dalar International Consultancy
Mentoring leaders and organizations in a new wholistic approach to
Organizational Development
www.dalarinternational.com