Business Analysis and Training

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Jan 8 20:23:00 PST 2003

Cool as usual Larry.  You get all the fun gigs!  Actually in this thread
Harrison and MH got some cool ones too.

Thomas Madsen-Mygdal, who spent some time with Harrison a couple of
years ago used Open Space for the reboot conference in Denmark last year

One person who was there wrote about it thusly:

"So, journalists' criticism notwithstanding, we realize this year's
Reboot event has actually changed. The audience is reduced to
approximately 500 compared to last year's 1300 and there is a whole new
spirit to it all, mainly because of the brand new approach to throwing a
party. This is Open Space, a multidirectional, demanding and rewarding
way of meeting new people and sharing ideas. It has its flaws, but that
just adds to the fun. And Cory Doctorow's talk was just excellent."

More at http://www.socialclubmedia.com/edited/archives/000031.html

Although it wasn't used to develop software, a whole lot of European
webloggers and coders met in Open Space, and they might have more to
add.

BTW, Thomas' weblog is at http://www.commonme.org/

Cheers,

Chris