Business Analysis and Training

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Wed Jan 8 17:01:42 PST 2003

With Starfield Consulting, I have and continue to Open Space in
processes leading to software development: developing concepts, testing
of concepts, requirements definition, etc.  It is being called "Project
Accelerator" and we have mostly used in with electronic service delivery
projects in government.  We are now involved in a project to develop the
requirements definition for a legal services package, where it is likely
we will open space with key stakeholders to help clarify the
functionality required.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation