VB: The Great Experiment III

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Thu Jan 23 07:32:49 PST 2003

Dear friends, I would like to pass this forward to you, an invitation to
each and one of us to be a part of an energy flow to create peace in our
world.
This particularly event is in Gothenburg Sweden, but further on in the mail
as you can see there is a meeting place in Sacramento California as well.
And I am sure that there are more to follow

All the best
Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson