prosperity fun

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Wed Jan 22 07:03:08 PST 2003

Not exactly on the topic of OST -- on the topic of prosperity, there is an
interesting virutal game going on, free of charge -- of you're not
interested then delete now!  I know nothing of the organization, just
thought I'd pass along some fun -- the current game started Jan. 13th and
you can still get in on the fun and catch up, or join the next one.
Receiving a virtual cheque every day is really cool!  There is a link below
to check it out!  Feel free to pass it on....

THE PROSPERITY GAME: Play Your Way to Prosperity

The Prosperity Game, first introduced by Abraham-Hicks
is a simple, fun, and empowering way to activate one's ability to
create prosperity -- from the inside-out.

Playing the game alone is a delicious experience, but when we
gather together to play it with a group -- watch out!  As
Prosperity Partnership members have experienced first-hand, when
you add the power of group energy sponsorship to such a dynamic
system, the result is a true amplification of the power of the
process.

As the Prosperity Partnership is all about supporting a world-
wide shift of prosperity consciousness by seeing to it that all
interested individuals have access to knowledge and tools to
activate our true creative potential, we have created this email
program as a gift.

As there is absolutely no cost to participate in this program,
feel free to invite your friends, family, colleagues, clients...
Simply send a copy of this email to your circle of friends who
can then go directly to the link below to register online.

To register to play the game now, visit:
http://www.spiritualpartnering.com/projectprosperity?judir

PLAYING THE PROSPERITY GAME...

In order to receive the full benefits of playing the game, one
must become open to -- not necessarily accept, but certainly
cease resisting -- the possibility that there is more to our
experience of money than meets the eye.

What if everything that you've been taught about money and how
we acquire more money is only part of the story?

What if your current financial state is only partially a result
of the energy that you are expending as you 'do' things each day
and is, more significantly, related to the 'being' energy that
you are sending out each day via your thoughts and emotions?

What if your current experience of money is a direct by product
of having an internal money 'set point'?  What if this money set
point was holding you back on an energetic level from achieving
all that you are capable of achieving financially?

If all of this were true, would it seem like a good idea to make
changes on an inner level (for example, raising your money set
point) that would free you up to attract more money in physical
form?

That, in essence, is what the Prosperity Game is all about.

Playing your way to Prosperity...

The goal of the Prosperity Game is to raise our vibrations
relative to money - the receiving and the spending of it.

Although most of us have been taught that we exist in a
mechanistic universe, current scientific thinking (in quantum
physics, chaos theory, non-linear mathematics, etc.) validates
that we function more like magnets and radio transmitters than
like machines. In other words, its all about 'vibration.'

Every thought, feeling, word and action we express carries a
vibration and that vibration attracts other like vibrations. Many
understand this principle as the Law of Attraction which can be
explained in its simplest form as 'like attracts like.'

The important question for you to be asking yourself now is: are
you doing this attraction on purpose or are you doing it by
default? Attracting by default is akin to sending out a mixture
of energy signals - some related to experiences that you want and
some related to experiences that you don't want - and then
receiving back a seemingly random mix of desirable and
undesirable outcomes.

There is another way. Once we become deliberate selectors of
the vibrations that we wish to emit, we can break free from the
attraction patterns that we had set into motion in the past and
align ourselves with more desirable future outcomes.

Using the Prosperity Game to shift your financial 'set point'...

As stated above, we each have a 'set point' when it comes to
money. Our money set point is similar to our weight set point
(consider the fact that most of us hover around the same number
of pounds week to week regardless of varying our diets.) Even if
we earn more money we probably spend more so the experience of
having 'extra money' and 'abundance' is uncommon.

What we're going to be doing here as we play the Prosperity Game
is we'll be creating a 'virtual reality' or 'parallel universe'
in which we have more and more money flowing to us on a regular
basis. By sincere participation in the 'game', we will be able to
use our 'imaginary' experiences with money to shift our financial
'set point' and to attract to us more abundant future experiences
with money.

HOW THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED...

1. The Prosperity Game will run from Monday, January 13th to
Friday, January 31st through an automated email subscription
list.

2. Participation in the game is free and anyone can sign up
-- even once the game is already underway --  at
http://www.spiritualpartnering.com/projectprosperity?judir
(Not only is 'the more the merrier' but as the group grows we
will all get a first-hand experience regarding the power of
group energy to amplify experiences.)

3. During the course of these three weeks, registered players
will receive an email each day, which will constitute a 'gift of
money from the Universe'. Prior to receiving the first check,
players will be sent clear instructions for 'spending' their
daily allotment.

4. The gift amounts will increase daily so that, over the course
of the three weeks, we'll be challenged to increase our 'virtual'
spending from $100 a day to over $1 million dollars in one day.

5. In addition to the daily checks, a description of the
Universal laws pertaining to attracting financial prosperity,
along with explicit instructions about how to activate the key
ingredient for creating successful vibrational shifts, will be
revealed to all players through special 'lessons' created by
Elyse Hope Killoran (the Founder of the Prosperity Partnership
and the facilitator of this game).

7. People who are deeply committed to shifting their vibrational
states will also receive instructions for tracking their Desire
and Resistance levels daily. This valuable information (sent mid-
way through the game) can be used to increase vibrational
resonance with higher and higher levels of financial success once
the game has reached completion.

TO JOIN THE GAME...

To register to play the game now, visit
http://www.spiritualpartnering.com/projectprosperity?judir