Request for Proposal

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 10:52:29 PST 2003

--- Birgitt Williams <birgitt at mindspring.com> wrote:
For over a decade, I have tracked OST meetings and
their results after a week, a month, a year, and
beyond. Quite often real and big grief work sets in
after the OST meeting. All change brings about loss
of the old even if the change is a  positive
constructive one.

Dear Birgitt,

I've had the same experience although in my case it is
not "quite often" but always.... what you have
described is to my simplistic way of viewing life,
transformation.

I'll continue to make that promise.

Elwin

http://taxes.yahoo.com/