Request for Proposal

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 28 09:52:36 PST 2003

I would be unwilling to make that a promise. I believe it is still a free
will universe, that we each make choices including about our growth and
transformation, and that no one can create in another's reality. So...I
could not say "transformation" is a deliverable of an OST meeting either for
the individuals involved or the organization.

For over a decade, I have tracked OST meetings and their results after a
week, a month, a year, and beyond. Quite often real and big grief work sets
in after the OST meeting. All change brings about loss of the old even if
the change is a  positive constructive one.

I believe we can create and hold the space to allow transformation to happen
if that is the will of the people and the organization.

Birgitt