are we there yet? (long)

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 11:00:35 PST 2003

Birgitt:

Einstein was very profound in this statement. You have given me inspiration
for the coaching I am doing with a client. I believe this client has been
viewing the world as unfriendly and perhaps it is time for this client to
become aware of this belief and explore the impact of it on the progress they
able to make.

Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance - Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Build
Capability
<A HREF="www.ChangeAlliance.com">www.ChangeAlliance.com</A>
330 East 38th St, Suite 53K
New York, NY 10016-9804
212-661-6024

Authorized Distributor, Panoramic Feedback
<A HREF="www.PanoramicFeedback.com">www.panoramicfeedback.com</A>