space-holding needed today, tomorrow and Sunday - wherever you are

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 10:18:31 PST 2003

Ted--

Reminds me of travelling in Siberia, where we often had more people than we
had seats in the bus or van--and no luggage space!  I wish you good luck with
this and all the other logistical challenges.

I have been trying to hold space for the possibility of peace, even as we
seem to be rushing toward war.  And I am happy to hear that you are one of
the many good souls around the world who are organizing visible support for
peace!

Thanks--

Joelle