space-holding needed today, tomorrow and Sunday - wherever you are

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 14 08:42:58 PST 2003

Dear Ted,
those of us from this list and many many others around the world involved in
the Harmony Project   http://www.openspacetechnology.com/harmony.html   use
our knowledge of holding space every day for opportunities for harmony in
the world. We hold all activities such as all of the peace gatherings in
this space, holding a steady energy of love and real knowledge that peace
exists and is there if the WILL for peace is there. Within this space, you
and all are held with a steady and loving energy,

Blessings,
Birgitt