space-holding needed today, tomorrow and Sunday - wherever you are

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Fri Feb 14 05:12:37 PST 2003

Hey all,
Greetings from Chicago where I'm still trying to fit 133 bodies onto busses
with 102 seats for 4:30pm departure today for New York City.  Tomorrow is an
International Day of Protest against the impending US military action in
Iraq with over 500 cities around the world having schedudule demonstrations
which likely will include a total of more than 10 million people.  Some
cities are doing these demos on Sunday (San Fran, for example).  Since my
logistics still aren't finished and I'm still trying to do as little as
possible to make it all happen (I did reserve 3 mini-vans late last night,
we'll see), I could use some emotional help, just by holding the space for
peace wherever you are today, tomorrow and Sunday.  If you're demonstrating,
the calm you provide will be critical to the tone of the whole event.  If
you're not, the fact that you're holding the space for these 10 million will
make the space that much bigger and more open, including far, far more
people.  Thanks to all for doing what you do.
peace,
ted

___
Humanize the Earth!