Help! Client's Three Week Worries

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Feb 6 05:19:03 PST 2003

Laurel, Michael, Eddie--

About fell off my chair, laughing, at your very practical suggestion Laurel
about taking the sponsor someplace across town!

Actually, they want the two of them to have speaking parts before I am
introduced--the guy to tell all the wonderful things about their facility
(I told him to stay to under 2 minutes--I'll be lucky if it's under 10),
and the woman to say why we are here and intro me.

Michael, I got to thinking of your 4 quadrants and using that to explain
that when we block the flow at any point from quadrant to quadrant, the
flow stops and people go home saying "Another ho-hum, do-nothing meeting."
We need to let it flow from UL to LL to LR to UR to UL, etc. (See I really
did read your stuff!)

Thanks to all 17 of you!

Eddie--great to know that healthcare seems to have more hangups on this!

                              :-Doug.