my family (mother list)

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Tue Dec 9 17:11:00 PST 2003

Judi,

thank you for sharing this beautiful invitation.
I will copy and safe it for myself and read it again as an inspiration whenever i feel my space is getting smaller and my wanting turns to needing.

Reeding it i feel how it frees me - which is even more than being allowed.

Here in Berlin we don't have snow yet but we had a wonderful cold, clear and sunny day which i shared on a beautiful walk with Esther from New York.

Feeling even more connected with all of you,
Marei