virus musings

Winston Kinch kinch at rogers.com
Thu Dec 11 08:05:35 PST 2003

Are other folks on this list still receiving copies of the "Microsoft - Use this Patch Immediately" virus? It seems to me I stopped getting it when my list mail was turned off for awhile and now I'm getting it several times a week again and have to delete it each time.
I know there are hundreds of ways this might be happening, but wonder if others on the list are having similar experiences.
If you are let me know off list please so as not to interfere with traffic?
Thanks,
Winston