virus musings

Linda E. Laddin lelhk at netvigator.com
Thu Dec 11 16:43:39 PST 2003

No, I'm not getting the fake Microsoft spam, but plenty of others.  My
sanity has been restored, however, by using Norton AntiSpam software,
which puts all the spam in its own folder for me to check for non-spam
before deleting the lot.  What a relief!  Cheers,

Linda

Linda E. Laddin

Wise Resources Limited

Hong Kong