OST Workshop in March

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Thu Dec 11 06:34:12 PST 2003

Hi folks:  Here is some information to pass on.  It is the "intro"
workshop that we've pursued for the past years, with the current updates
on our thinking.  It includes some real emphasis on pre and post OST
events.  But what happens during is the primary emphasis.  We provide
electronic versions of the materials Diane or I use, and for a new
person that can be helpful  People who have led a number of OST events
have found the perspectives and materials useful to improve their
practice.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada
416.653.4829

larry at spiritedorg.com
www.spiritedorg.com

 Open Space  Experiential Workshop
Toronto Canada, March 1-3, 2004

Leaders, change agents, facilitators and anyone aiming for more fruitful
collective work will want to know about Open Space Technology (OST)
because it is a powerful approach for engaging people.
OS enables organizations to become more interactive, inspired, healthy
and productive and can accelerate projects and change processes. It is
used around the world by thousands of organizations, companies,
governments and community associations.
Trainers: Larry Peterson brings 30 years of experience in facilitating
meetings and transformational change in Canada and the US. Diane
Gibeault has worked in those same fields for as long.  Their combined
experience includes 300 Open Space events ranging in scale from 6 to 800
participants.

Fees (CDN):  Corporate & Large Government $1,200 / Others $1,000  -
Rebate, Group Rate offered

Includes: 3-day workshop, H.Owen's OST book, written-electronic
materials, breakfasts-lunches-breaks

Registration-Full Brochure
<http://www.cyberus.ca/~dgp/Leaflet%20OS%20Tr%2004%20EN%20Nov12.doc> C
<http://www.cyberus.ca/~dgp/Leaflet%20OS%20Tr%2004%20EN%20Nov12.doc>