Humour

Martin Leith martin at martinleith.com
Thu Dec 11 01:09:52 PST 2003

I've learnt a lot about facilitation from watching stand up comedians
performing live. For people in the UK, Gerry Thompson runs comedy workshops
for consultants and people in organisations - see www.positivecomedy.com.
He's also written some great books that gently poke fun at the alternative
world, such as Conversations with Dog, and Dogs are from Mars, Cats are from
Venus.

Regarding Paul Walzlawick, I think he's no longer on the planet.

Martin

New phone number: 0117 963 3555 (+44 117 963 3555)
Mobile phone: 07808 773713 (+44 7808 773713)
email: martin at martinleith.com
Movers and Shakers: www.moversandshakers.ms (online any day now)
Free value creation resources: www.martinleith.com
Address from 15 December: 10 Pembroke Street, Bristol BS2 8PZ, United
Kingdom